Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Birthday Dinos!


Hello! Happy Wednesday! I have a fun kids birthday card for you today. I decided to use the colors from the Fancy Friday blog hop last week. I've been using these blog hops/challenges as inspiration for me to get stamping. It's easier for me to start with some kind of sketch, color challenge, etc. I have a bunch of new stamps that I want to play with but sometimes I just sit there and stare not knowing what I want to do. So these challenges help quicken that process, haha!


Anyway, the color theme was Emerald Envy, Night of Navy and Pool Party. Aren't these great colors. To me this made me want to bring out an old favorite, No Bones About It. (Even though I have plenty of new sets waiting to be used!)

I stamped the dinos in Pool Party first and then stamped their bones in Night of Navy. The leaves in the corner were stamped in Emerald Envy and the foot prints were stamped in Sahara Sand. The background DSP is from Pick a Pattern DSP (Emerald Envy) and Picture Perfect Party DSP (Pool Party). I also added some glitter paper from the Myths and Magic glimmer paper. A birthday card needs some kind of glitter right?! I finished off the card with some metallic stars and silver baker's twine.


Aren't these dinos just the cutest with those party hats? Who wouldn't want to party with these guys? :)

Have a great day!


3 comments: