Thursday, October 19, 2017

Regal Blessings Card set: Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop. There are 20 of us from around the world so be sure to follow along to see everyone's projects. You should have just come from Holly's blog. I loved her projects.

The team is back this month focusing on Gourd Greetings or Count My Blessings. I decided to go with Count My Blessings. It's probably a set I wouldn't normally pick but I was in love with the fonts in this set so I wanted that to be the focus of my cards. I decided to make a card set featuring the 2 sentiments.


Each of the cards uses the same layout just with different colors. I used a fall color palette for the card bases and flowers, leaves and acorns. This would make a great thank you gift for someone!

Here is a look at each of the cards.





To start, I stamped the flower and acorn images on Shimmery white cardstock and colored with the watercolor pencils and blender pens. I cut each of the images out. The base layer was stamped with another of the images from the set in the same color as the card stock. I distressed the edges and ran them through the coordinating ink to give it some texture. The sentiments were stamped on a Stitched shape. I then glued some lace trim to the back of the shape. The top corner of each card has 2 strips of Wood Textures DSP punched with the Banner Triple punch. A pretty Crushed Curry bow and some Gold mini sequin trim finish off the card.


Now after you make these pretty cards, you need to package them up nicely. I used one of the acetate card boxes from the Holiday catalog to hold the 4 cards and envelopes. I wrapped some lace trim around the box and added a Crushed Curry bow and gold sequin trim just like on the cards. Simple but so pretty.

It's time to get out your watercolor pencils and get coloring. This set is perfect for coloring!

Next up is Jessica Winter. Click below to check out her amazing projects! They are jaw-dropping!


Here is the link list of the full Artisan Design team for you to browse:




Rustic Quilted Christmas Card Class
Details HERE

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you were super busy!! Love the green one the best!! Always love a corner flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great set! I love the lace that protrudes from the circle, the tone-on-tone cards, the aging edges and the small pieces of DSP Wood Textures.
    And the oak leaves in autumn colors too !! In short, it's great, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set of cards. I love how you used the same elements to create each card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! They have all become fantastic!
    Thanks for these wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete