Tuesday, January 3, 2017

More Tasty Trucks - SAB


Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We enjoyed our time off but as usual it went way too fast. I had all these plans of things I wanted to do, crafting included and I barely did any of that. I did make this card over my break but that's it craft wise. I had all these ideas of making projects and getting on top of things but nope...I was too lazy. Oh well. I needed the time to do a little relaxing too.

After making the other card before Christmas with the Tasty Trucks, I wanted to use this set again. It's so cute. AND it will be available tomorrow for FREE with a $50 purchase!! The new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalog start tomorrow. How exciting!! Oh and my Artisan gig starts this year so stay tuned for my first post for that on January 19th!! Yippee!!


For this card, I used the watercolor pencils again along with the aqua painter and inks to color in the truck. I used a mix of Rich Razzleberry, Peekaboo Peach and Bermuda Bay. I then cut out Peekaboo peach cardstock with the Stitched Shapes framelits which hopefully will be back in stock soon. This was stamped with the cute banner image from the set. Behind the circle I added Smokey Slate ribbon. Just looped it around a couple of times and adhered it with some washi tape in the back to hold it in place. Then I used the new Hexagons embossing folder on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Another of my favorites from the Occasions catalog. I also stamped and cut out the sentiment like I did with the other card. Since they are small it's a fun technique to add to the card. And last but not least are some enamel shapes.

I hope you enjoy this new set and pick it up during SAB! Contact me to place your order!!

Have a great day!

Stamps: Tasty Trucks
Paper: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Peekaboo Peach
Ink: Archival Black, Peekaboo Peach, Smokey Slate
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender pens, Aqua painter, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Hexagons Dynamic Textured embossing folder, Enamel shapes, Smokey Slate stitched ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is the first card that I have seen with this stamp set that I have really liked. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete