Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Birthday Dinos in Pink!


Happy Wednesday! Remember a few weeks ago when I made the cute dinosaur birthday card? Well since I thought it came out so cute, I wanted to do the same card but in some girly colors. Girls like dinos too!


I used the Painted with Love DSP (which obviously does not need to be used on Valentine’s cards). And I pulled the colors from there for the dinos. They were stamped first with Powder Pink and the bones were stamped in Berry Burst.


If you notice at the top, I added some purple glimmer tags. To get purple glimmer paper, just use your markers to color in the Myths and Magic white glimmer paper. I used the Light and Dark Rich Razzleberry Blend markers to color the paper in.

Here are the two cards together. So fun right?!



Today is a quick post but head back to this post to see more details on how to create these cute cards.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment