Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A little foxy


Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had a busy weekend here. We had a play date on Saturday, I did some Lularoe shopping on Sunday at my sister-in-law's house and then went to Sesame Place with the kids yesterday. They had a blast! It was our first time going with the kids and they loved it. Before the weekend, I finally got my order from the new catalog and had a tiny bit of time to make a card. I HAD to use the new fox set. This set is just the cutest. You can make several cute little critters from this set. First up I went with the fox. I can't wait to make some of the other animals. There are lots of different pieces to this set so you can make an animal sitting down on the tree stump or you can make him on the run!! Two things to note on this card that may be hard to see in the photo are that the background in the circle is watercolored with Pool Party ink and the woodgrain embossed background is sanded to rough it up a little bit.

I hope you like this cute guy! Thanks for stopping by.



Stamps: Foxy Friends, Thoughtful Banners
Paper: Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush, Flirty Flamingo, Tip Top Taupe
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Cajun Craze, Black, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: Woodgrain Embossing folder, In Color enamel shapes, Circles framelits, Aqua Painter, Banner triple punch, Fox builder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment