Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Little Girl Birthday Cards


Hold on to your hats!! I have another post for you this week. In fact, I have pre-scheduled another post later in the week. Can you believe it? I got my act in gear to share what I've been working on. I love how the cards I'm sharing today came out. We had a birthday party a couple of weeks ago for friends of ours that have 2 adorable little girls. Their birthdays are less than 2 weeks apart so they had a joint party for them this year. I really wanted to use the Number of Years bundle for their cards. And I thought the perfect set to go with that was the Build a Birthday set. This set is so easy to use and makes for fantastic looking cards. I stamped the cake base for both cards in Tip Top Taupe and then used various pinks and purples (listed in the supplies below) for the actual cake. The sentiments are from the Numbers of Years stamps set. That little flag for the words "st" and "rd" is so cute! (It's included in the Large Number framelits). And of course I needed some kind of glitter on these cards for little girls, so I used the glimmer paper for the number diecuts. So fun!! And then I finished the cards off with some candy dots (pink card) and rhinestones (purple card). Surprisingly I used no sequins. What! I surely could have but decided to venture off and used some of my other embellishments instead.


Thanks again for stopping by! See you later this week!

Stamps: Build a Birthday, Number of Years,
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Watermelon Wonder, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Pale Plum, English Garden DSP, Blackberry Bliss stripe paper (retired), Champagne glimmer paper, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, Shimmer Paper
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Banner punch, Rhinestones, It's My Party candy dots

No comments:

Post a Comment