Friday, July 10, 2015

You've Got This


Happy Friday! I have a short post and a quick card for you today. This card is the make and take that we did at my New Catalog open house back in June. I LOVE this flower from the set. Unfortunately I haven't had as much time to play with as I would like. One day extra time will appear and I will be able to craft the days away!! One can be hopeful right?!?! Anyway, I wanted to show that you can make a really simple but stunning card with this set. I stamped the large background in Mint Macaroon and then stamped the flower in Tip Top Taupe. The sentiment is from And Many More. I really like the new washi label punch. It still doesn't replace my beloved modern label punch but it's the perfect size for those smaller sentiments. I then stapled the pink pirouette piece onto the deco label. I used a nice piece of DSP, adding a little lace ribbon and that's it! This layout would be cute in other color options with different DSP in the background. Maybe I will try to make a couple more over the weekend. I have to get back into the craft cave this weekend to get ready for a workshop next week. I will post those make and take cards next week. I have some cute ideas in my head so I hope they turn out good!

Have a nice weekend!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment