Thursday, March 26, 2015

Welcome Baby Card - From the Garden


Hello! I have another baby card to share today. Lots of babies all around!! This card is for a friend of ours that just had a baby girl. She was 2.5 weeks early so I had to quickly get my card together! :) I had the From the Garden set on my desk waiting to be used so I decided to try it out for a baby card. I think it came out pretty cute. I love these little flowers from the set. I did color them with Blendabilities just because I still want to use what I bought but these could easily be colored with regular markers. The colors I used were Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi. The "welcome baby" is from the And Many More set. I thought the sweet as can be from the From the Garden set worked well too. I stamped both of those in Coastal Cabana. Then I added some Wild Wasabi twine and pearls to finish it off. I think this was a good use of this stamp set for something other than gardening/spring. I love the little dies from this set. I have plans to use these dies for my easter cards that I want to make for my son and niece. I have some cute ideas in my head so lets hope they translate to paper well. Do any of you have that problem too? You have all of these fun ideas in your head and when you execute them it just does not turn out how you want it to. I hate when that happens. I go through all of the work to put a card, 3-d object together and it just doesn't look right. Well wish me luck in that my easter cards come out cute so I can post them here! Oh and also wish me luck that I have time to work on them! That seems to be my downfall too. And now we've decided to take on the project of painting our living room. So I feel like I should be spending my brief "free" time doing painting prep when I really want to craft. I hope to sneak some time in this weekend. Well I have to if I want to have Easter cards for next week!! Well I hope you liked today's card and stop back soon for some Easter eye candy!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment