Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Baby Shower Card - Twins


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing the baby shower card I made for my friend's shower a couple of weeks ago. She is expecting twins (a boy and girl) so I had to make sure I included that on the card. This card is a hybrid card which uses some elements from My Digital Studio. Side note: I was just informed that MDS will be discontinued after May 31, 2015. While I understand that this was not as profitable, I am sad about it. I used MDS quite a bit to print out images that I didn't have stamps for. Plus I was able to make them any size that I wanted. The little shoes were printed from MDS as well as the sentiment. The Congratulations is from the "And Many More" set. I colored the shoes in with Blendabilities. Sigh, Another side note: These are discontinued as well. There were some manufacturing and quality issues that Stampin' Up! was not able to resolve so they have discontinued this line. I think this one hurts the most. I JUST bought a bunch of these markers and I love the way they color images. I guess I will just have to go back to the old markers or start using my colored pencils again. Anyway, after I colored the shoes I cut them out and added dazzling diamonds to the girl shoes (so cute!). I used the Birthday Bash DSP along with Bermuda Bay cardstock. I wanted to make sure it wasn't too girly or too boyish. And the finishing touches were Calypso Coral chevron ribbon and Bermuda Bay sequin trim. I told you I was going to use these sequins on everything!!! :) I think this card is super cute and I hope my friend liked it!


Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back later this week with my projects and hostess gift for a workshop this week.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment