Thursday, October 30, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches - Pumpkins

Hello, today I have a card that I did using this week's Freshly Made Sketches. I had originally planned on showing you some of the Christmas cards and ornament I did last week for a Christmas bazaar but I forgot to take a picture of them. :( So I'm working on doing some more of them but in the meantime here is a card for this week's sketch which can be found on the Freshly Made Sketches blog.



I thought this looked like a fun sketch and I wanted to use the Fall Fest stamp set and dies before I could no longer use them. I also used the Motley Monsters DSP. On the black cardstock, I stamped the Handcarved stamp and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It gives it a fun glittery look. For the 2 circle images in the sketch, I used the starburst framelits. I stamped 2 pumpkins from the Fall Fest stamp set in Tangelo Twist. I also used the marker to give the pumpkins a little definition. The sentiment is from Good Greetings and that is stamped in Bermuda Bay. And the final touch was orange sequins that were from September's Paper Pumpkin.


I hope you are inspired to play along with this sketch. It was a fun one! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Fall Fest, Good Greetings
Paper: Black, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Motley Monsters DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Fun Fall Framelit Dies, Starburst Framelit Dies, Orange sequins, Iridescent Ice embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. So pretty for fall! Love the bright pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete