Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Snapshot Hello!


Well here I am, still waiting. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday since I was home with my son. He has decided that now is the perfect time to want to make the switch to a real bed and not take any naps, so that has been fun! I had no intentions of switching him to the bed yet but I guess he had other plans, haha! Tomorrow I go to the doctor to see what is going on with this baby. Unless she is going to be like her brother than she may make her appearance early tomorrow morning since that will be day 5 overdue. But I don't know, I feel fine, like absolutely nothing is happening yet. But we shall see.
Today's card is another shaker style card. This one you can see the sequins better in it. I used the Snapshot camera stamp which I think is really cute. Not a stamp I would normally go for but I'm really starting to like it and think it's a fun stamp. I stamped that on to Coastal Cabana cardstock. The sentiment is from Four You which is stamped and cut out. I cut out 2 pieces of vellum from the circle dies for the shaker part. Then I used the Starburst Framelit dies in Strawberry Slush. I used the circle dies again with the Strawberry Slush cardstock to make a circle border. I wanted to be able to cover up the adhesive I used to close the shaker circles. For the background I used the Handcarved stamp (once again) in Crisp Cantaloupe. To finish it off I added some Natural Chevron ribbon and more sequins.
Don't forget about the great Big Shot promotion going on. Purchase a Big Shot to use all of these fun dies and get a free exclusive bundle. It is a great deal!


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Snapshot, Four You, Handcarved
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Black
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Vellum
Accessories: Starburst Framelit dies, Circle Framelit Dies, In Color sequins, Natural Chevron ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment