Friday, August 1, 2014

Fun Camera Card


Happy Friday! Still no baby yet. Tomorrow is my due date so we shall see if there is a baby by tomorrow. I'm doubting it. So in the meantime, I will just make more cards! :) I cased this card from the super cute camera box that Iliana Crouse made. I thought this box was so adorable but I decided to make a card version instead. I used the Moonlight DSP paper stack for the patterned papers. I love the different designs that come in this paper stack. I think the Blackberry Bliss color is my all time favorite purple color. I just love it. I then cut out several circles in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Champagne glimmer paper and black for the lens of the camera. In the top corner I cut out a Hello Honey square and added a black brad in the middle. On the bottom left corner I punched out two sentiments with the oval punch from the Honeycomb Hello stamp set. The ribbon color is from Sale-a-bration. I think it's Summer Starfruit? But the extra thick baker's twine is in the catalog in the 2013-2014 In Colors. Another ribbon that I love. I guess you can just say that I really love a lot from the catalog this year!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Maybe I'll have some baby news after this weekend. If not, I hope to be crafting away!

Stamps: Honeycomb Hello
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Champagne glimmer paper, Black, Moonlight DSP paper stack, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Circles Framelits dies, Summer Starfruit thick baker's twine, brads, Small oval punch, Envelope punch board (to round the corners)

No comments:

Post a Comment