Monday, July 21, 2014

July Paper Pumpkin


Happy Monday! I know I have yet to share the couple of things that I did with the June Paper Pumpkin kit but I really wanted to share what I did with the July kit. I just got it and had to play with it right away. I am loving have some of this extra time to get some stamping in. I know that any day now that will change with baby #2 arriving but I am taking advantage while I can. So this month's kit comes with cute little boxes, ribbon to tie up the boxes and then supplies to make 6 cards. It uses the new Blackberry Bliss in color which I absolutely love!!



So I first put the box together and added the fun little tag to it. Then I made one of the cards which took me about 5 minutes to do while I was sitting at my kitchen table. So easy! Then I wanted to make a card using a few other supplies. Actually the only additional item I used on the 2nd card was the Chalk Talk framelit dies. But you could easily make your own tag without using this die. I did cut up one of the boxes for this tag.



Is this month's kit super cute or what. If you are interested in signing up for this, now is the time. From now until September 10th, if you sign up you will get 50% off your first 2 months. That is a great deal!!! You get the convenience of products and projects being delivered right to your door plus a fun little surprise each month. Contact me for more information on My Paper Pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by. I may have another card or two this week with July's kit so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I like your layout for this SU Paper Pumpkin Kit. I still had some pieces left and made two of these cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete