Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thank You Butterflies - Color Challenge


Don't be shocked, I'm posting again! I haven't posted this much in a long time! I've been trying to do some stamping lately after the little guy goes to bed. Normally I just head into bed myself and get lazy but I figured I should get my butt in gear and do some cards. Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures. I will try to take better pictures later when I have better lighting. Today's card uses the Papillon Poutpourri again (you know you want to get this cute set!!). I played along with the color challenge on Splitcoast. I haven't done that challenge in a long time. Yesterday's colors were Midnight Muse, Strawberry Slush and Pear Pizzazz. I really like this color combo. I stamped the Midnight Muse with the Hello Doily background stamp. Then I stamped 4 butterflies, 2 in Strawberry Slush (such a fun color!) and 2 in Pear Pizzazz. I punched out 4 scallop squares and added the flowers to them. I also added some Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon and rhinestones to the butterflies. The sentiment is from Regarding Dahlias. Thanks for stopping by. Now go on and try out this color challenge!!


Stamps: Hello Doily, Papillon Potpourri, Regarding Dahlias
Paper: Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Scallop square punch, Rhinestones, Strawberry Slush ruffled ribbon, Modern label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment