Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pleasant Poppies




Hello! I have a quick post for you today. I decided to do the sketch challenge on splitcoast again today. The challenges at splitcoast definitely help you if you are in a creative funk. It helps to get the juices flowing! I used some new things on today's card. First up is the Pleasant Poppies background stamp. I stamped this is Black Stazon and then colored in the poppies with Primrose Petals (new) and Gumball Green (new). The butterflies are from the new Papillion Potpourri stamped in Pool Party. The larger butterfly is punched out with a new punch. I love the look of this butterfly punch. The smaller butterflies I just cut out my hand. I layered all of this on the Summer Smooches DSP and added a Gumball Green bow. I hope you like some of the new products!

Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Pleasant Poppies
Paper: Crumb Cake, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Labels Collections Framelits dies, Gumball Green ribbon, Elegant Butterfly punch, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment