Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mouthwatering Cherries


Hello! I have a quick post for you today. Today's card uses the Mouthwatering set and the Sweet Shop DSP. I used the cute cherry dsp as the background. The cherries are stamped in Calypso Coral and then cut out. For the sentiment I used the Labels Collections Framelits die to make the label. I cut out one of the labels and then I ran it through the Big Shot again postitioning the die so it basically cut the label in half. This works well for some of the bigger/longer sentiments. Then I added some rhinestones next to it to set it off. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Mouthwatering, A Word For You
Paper: Sweet Shop DSP, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Black
Accessories: Labels Collections Framelits Die, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Rhinestones, Brads

1 comment: