Friday, March 2, 2012

Beach Wedding Invites



Happy Friday! I am sorry that I have been MIA over the last month. I have been in invitation overload!! I just finished wedding invitations for a friend of mine. Now I am working on bridal shower invites for my future sister in law and then I have their wedding invitations to finish up by the end of the month. I do hope to squeeze in some cards on the blog here in the meantime. I plan to have some sneak peeks of a couple of new products from the new 2012 - 2013 Stampin Up catalog. In the meantime, I will share with you the invitations that I did for my friend's wedding. She is getting married on the beach in Florida at the end of June so she wanted something tropical looking. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend her wedding since its at the end of June and I am due a couple of days after. Who knows, I may even have this little baby by then! As a quick side note, we found out about 2 weeks ago that we will be having a boy so that is exciting. Now we need to get working on his room among a million other things we have to do. :)

But back to the invites. I used some non SU! stamps for the palm tree leaves and the starfish. The colors used are Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. I love how these turned out and she was very happy with the result.





Stamps: Palm Tree (non SU!), Gifts from the Sea (non SU!)
Paper: White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade

2 comments:

  1. These look beautiful. I'm sure she'll be very pleased. Have fun with "his" room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them also. When I first saw them I did not know if there were MDS or actual stamping! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete