Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, well, well. It's been quite a well since I've posted on here. I haven't forgotten about the blog, I've just been in a long creative funk and haven't had the energy to create or share anything. I do have a couple of Christmas projects to share which I'll just share here in one post. Since Christmas is way gone, who wants to see that stuff anymore, lol! However, I do have one project from the Creative Crew last month that is not Christmas so you'll get a little something Valentines-ish.
Now I have a very good reason for my absence and why I think I lost my creative juices for a while. :) It's because we are expecting a new little bundle of joy in July!! So basically since the end of October until the end of the year, I have been exhausted and lazy!!! I am just now finally starting to pick up a little more energy and now that the Occasions mini is out with some new things, I've been back to my craft room, doing a few things. So my hope is to try to post a little more often now. That is my plan. We'll see how that goes considering that I will be working on 2 sets of invitations to be done by March. I am going to be busy busy! But I promise to post more than once every 3 months, haha!
So here is some eye candy from last year. The frame and the hearts card were done for the Creative Crew in December. Which by the way you should definitely try out the challenges for this month. They look so fun! The other 2 cards were Christmas cards that I had sent out.





I hope everyone had enjoyed their holidays and had a happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment