Friday, September 2, 2011

MDS Page


Happy Friday! I am so glad that the week is over. For some reason it felt like a long week and I just wasn't in the mood to be at work. But that's nothing new, I don't really ever feel like being at work, lol! I am looking forward to relaxing and not doing too much of anything this weekend. On to today's project. For this challenge, we were to make a vintage/steampunk scrapbook page based on this sketch. Now I've never done anything "steampunk" before. I actually never even heard of that word. So this was a bit of a challenge for me. I think this ended up more on the vintage side than steampunk but I think it came out ok. I decided to use My Digital Studio for this because I was able to use all of the elements that I wanted to. It was quicker than ordering some new stamps and papers. Plus I waited until the last minute to do this project since I had no idea where I was going with it, lol! I decided to scrapbook 2 pictures from our Costa Rica trip. We have a TON of pictures from that trip but I picked the 2 that I think captured the main point of the trip...us and the volcano. :) I may try to continue adding more pages and maybe actually get a whole book of our trip. Supplies are listed below. I will try to pop back in over the weekend with my other 2 projects. Have a great holiday weekend!

Stamps: World Tour, Extreme Elements, Letter It
Inks: Early Espresso
Paper: Botanical Gazette
Accessories: Modern label punch, Lots of Tags shape 1, stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment