Monday, June 27, 2011

New Catalog Case


Hello! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing, which was nice. We didn't really have anything going on, so it was good to be home and relax and do a few things. For today's card, I pretty much CASE'd a card from the new catalog. The card in the catalog uses a new hostess set but I decided to use one of the retiring sets - Petal Pizazz. I think this was one of my favorite flower sets (until Fabulous Forets came around, hehe!). The colors I used were Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder (*new*), Pool Party (*new*) and Lucky Limeade (*new*). This card involves LOTS of cutting and LOTS of dimensionals but I like how it came out. I used several of the flowers from Petal Pizazz, cut them out and layered them on the top note die and some First Edition DSP. I added some Pretty in Pink tafetta ribbon, layered over lace ribbon. The sentiment is from A Word For You, stamped in Lucky Limeade. Then I added a couple of rhinestones for some sparkle. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment