Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Poppy Pizazz Holiday


Hi! Another holiday card for you today. Today’s color combo is a little different. It’s still red and green, just a different shade of them. I used Certainly Celery, Pear Pizazz and Poppy Parade. I am loving the poppy parade polka pot paper (say that fast!). This paper is the 6 x 6 pack that is part of the level 1 hostess sets. I hadn’t used any of that paper before but I just love these polka dots. I used the Aviary stamp set, which is not holiday related, but I added a couple of holly leaves to the bird cages and now they are ready for Christmas too. The holly leaves stamped on the vanilla piece is from Bells and Boughs. This card is pretty flat so it will make it easy to mail. I think I just need only a couple of more Christmas cards and then I will be officially done. I will probably make a couple more of this one (maybe in different colors). I have all my finished ones addressed and ready to go in the mail. I’m just waiting on some cute return address labels with my new name to arrive before I send them out. Now that the Christmas cards are almost done, I can now start playing around with some NEW stamps from the upcoming occasions mini once they arrive tomorrow. How exciting! Enjoy your afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment