Monday, November 8, 2010

Marina Mist Holidays


Good morning! I have another holiday card to share. This is also a fairly easy card to do. I used a piece of DSP from the retired Christmas Cocoa (I think that’s the name of it) and layered it onto a piece of Crumb Cake. I added a Marina Mist bow (I really like how this color combo turned out). Then I stamped a snowflake from Berry Christmas in Marina Mist and added some dazzling diamonds. The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages. The card was pretty easy to make but it will probably be a little thick for the mail and will need extra postage. The card I have for tomorrow is also a little thick as well. I’m going to try to make a few other cards this week that are flatter and will be more mailable. My goal is to have most of my Christmas cards made by the beginning of December. If I can keep on the track that I’m going, I should hopefully be able to get it done. I’ll keep you up to date on how close I get to getting them done. So far I have 4 done and I need about 15 – 20 more. I hope my list doesn’t get any bigger than that! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment