Friday, November 12, 2010

Cute Critters


Happy Friday! I have a super cute card for you today. I just got Merry Crittermas yesterday and the images are just adorable. I had to use this set first and do some coloring. This card is a little more tedious with all of the images cut out. But you could easily make this same scene with the images all stamped on one sheet. I stamped all the images on watercolor paper and colored them in with various inks using my blender pen. It took a little while to color them but since I love coloring I didn’t mind. Then I cut them all out and added them onto the winter scene. I used Soft Sky with some snowflakes stamped on it. The bottom “snow” is vellum with dazzling diamonds on the top. This was then glued onto Soft Suede cardstock which also has snowflakes stamped on it. The sentiment is punched out with the modern label punch and I added a little birdy to the corner. I hope you like today’s card. I’m sure you’re probably going to see a few more cards over the next couple of days with this set. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment