Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awash with Flowers Color Challenge


Hello. Today's card is for the color challenge on splitcoast - Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango. I CASED this card from Renee Van Stralen. I just loved the layout and coloring that was done. Everything is the same except for the colors and the main flower used. I used my blender pen and the inks to color in the images. I sponged around the edge of the main image in Rich Razzleberry. On the Tangerine Tango piece I used the Friendly Words wheel (which you can't really see too much in the photo). I also rolled the wheel over the vanilla piece very lightly. Then I ruffled some Rich Razzleberry ribbon and added the sentiment from Just Believe.
Well now it's off to do some wedding things. I had to take a little break and do a card. Soon though, in about 11 days, I will have plenty of time for cards! I'm looking forward to that. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. So cute gift ideas! I like it. Wish someone also give me like that. Thanks for sharing! keep posting!

    -yumi-

    ReplyDelete