Monday, May 3, 2010

Swap


Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend and I'm definitely tired this morning! Since the only crafting I did this weekend was invitations, I won't have too much to show this week. I should be done with them soon, so I can get back into some regular crafting. I can't wait!! Anyway, this is my swap that I did for the ControlFreaks swap. This was one of the projects that I've been working on during April, along with wedding invitations. I decided to go vintagey with this stamp set. I used Awash with Flowers, the Friendly Words jumbo wheel for the bottom portion of the card and Trendy Trees for the "thanks". Colors are Blush Blossom (for all the flowers), Dusty Durango (which was sponged on some of the flowers), Old Olive and Soft Suede. The edges were sponged with Creamy Caramel. I also used one of the mini vintage tags from the Summer Mini. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment